Kennel Technicians must provide excellent care for the pets at by following the systems and procedures to ensure the pets four basic needs are met.
• Must perform opening, daily and closing procedures in the kennel by following procedural checklists resulting in cleanliness that is flawless.
• Ensure that all puppies and kittens health is monitored daily; keeping proper records.
• Provide proper nutrition daily; consumption is monitored and recorded.
• Assist Veterinarian with puppy and kitten examinations, and provide care and medications as prescribed by the Veterinarian.
• Help maintain records and folders kept for puppies and kittens.
• Perform other cleaning tasks in and around the kennel.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Must have strong animal sensitivity.
• Must have the ability to read and write English and follow oral and written instructions.
• Must be abl