- Dispense drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners and provide information to patients
about medications and their use.
- Advise physicians and other health practitioners on the selection, dosage, interactions, and side effects of medications.
- Also supports the Pharmacy goals & quality performance activities.
- Position requires Bachelor graduation from an accredited Pharmacy College.
- Must be licensable by the Ministry of Health of Saudi Arabia.
- Must have between 3-5 years of experience.
- Experienced in Saudi Market; Jeddah Region and preferable in similar Outpatient Pharmacy business